This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] SSE registers for cygxin target.
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- To: Pierre Muller <muller at cerbere dot u-strasbg dot fr>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 14:39:01 +0200 (IST)
- Subject: Re: [RFA] SSE registers for cygxin target.
On Mon, 26 Nov 2001, Pierre Muller wrote:
> -#undef HAVE_SSE_REGS /* FIXME! win32-nat.c needs to support XMMi registers */
> +/* Use SSE registers if winnt.h contains information about them. */
> +#ifdef HAVE_CONTEXT_EXTENDED_REGISTERS
> +#define HAVE_SSE_REGS
Is it wise to have SSE registers supported based on the compile-time
test? What if the machine on which GDB runs doesn't have SSE? Don't you
need a run-time test as well?