This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Add ix86 target to asm-source.exp test
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at cygnus dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, cagney at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 17:08:28 -0800
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Add ix86 target to asm-source.exp test
- Organization: Red Hat
- References: <200111210151.fAL1pKc09578@reddwarf.cygnus.com> <3BFC1274.email@example.com>
Andrew Cagney wrote:
> > This is a minimal port of the asm-source test to the i86 target.
> > This runs successfully on a Linux x86 machine, but will probably need
> > some work to make it run on other ix86 platforms (esp. embedded).
> We desperatly need to get people to fill out the gdb.asm directory (and
> the only way to write this file is to test it) so I think adding this
> should be considered pretty obvious. I'd say, give it a day.
> > 2001-11-20 Michael Snyder <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > * gdb.asm/i386.inc: New file.
> > * gdb.asm/asm-source.exp: Recognize ix86 target.
> > * gdb.asm/configure.in: Recognize ix86 target.
> > * gdb.asm/configure: Regenerate.