This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Add ix86 target to asm-source.exp test
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Michael Snyder <msnyder at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, cagney at redhat dot com,fnasser at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 15:45:40 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Add ix86 target to asm-source.exp test
- References: <200111210151.fAL1pKc09578@reddwarf.cygnus.com>
> This is a minimal port of the asm-source test to the i86 target.
> This runs successfully on a Linux x86 machine, but will probably need
> some work to make it run on other ix86 platforms (esp. embedded).
We desperatly need to get people to fill out the gdb.asm directory (and
the only way to write this file is to test it) so I think adding this
should be considered pretty obvious. I'd say, give it a day.
> 2001-11-20 Michael Snyder <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gdb.asm/i386.inc: New file.
> * gdb.asm/asm-source.exp: Recognize ix86 target.
> * gdb.asm/configure.in: Recognize ix86 target.
> * gdb.asm/configure: Regenerate.