This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] New test for Harvardized cast expressions.
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at cygnus dot com>
- To: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, cagney at redhat dot com, fnasser at redhat dot com, jimb at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 16:12:41 -0800
- Subject: Re: [RFA] New test for Harvardized cast expressions.
- Organization: Red Hat
- References: <200111142046.fAEKkfr12595@reddwarf.cygnus.com>
Michael Snyder wrote:
> This is a test to go along with my submission extending the
> cast expression language to allow a cast to be qualified by
> address space (code or data).
Not hearing any objections, and since the gdb code that this test tests
is now committed, I am checking this in.