This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] infptrace.c: use regcache_collect
- From: Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at cygnus dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at cygnus dot com>, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 19:03:12 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA] infptrace.c: use regcache_collect
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><3BF97B51.email@example.com>
Andrew Cagney writes:
> > 2001-11-19 Elena Zannoni <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > * infptrace.c (fetch_register): Dynamically allocate buffer for
> > register.
> > (store_register): Use regcache_collect, instead of accessing the
> > register buffer directly.
> Provided this has been tested and doesn't show regressions, I think the
> elimination of code like this can be considered pretty obvious. (Only
> 400 uses of registers remaining ...)
I had tested on ppc-linux native. No regressions.
(I am going to get rid of another few...)