This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [dejagnu/rfa] patch for lib/libgloss.exp
- From: Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at cygnus dot com>
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- Cc: ezannoni at cygnus dot com, fnasser at redhat dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 11:35:49 -0500
- Subject: Re: [dejagnu/rfa] patch for lib/libgloss.exp
- References: <200111131651.KAA18293@duracef.shout.net>
Michael Elizabeth Chastain writes:
> Elena Zannoni wrote:
> > Am I the first to notice this problem? Or do I have something weird in
> > my tree?
> I note in passing that my v3 tests work because I build static libraries
> plus I test with gcc from an installed tree.
> The fix looks good though for people who build shared libraries and who
> run gcc out of a build tree without installing. I like it.
> My two cents,
> Michael C