This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] New tests for 'const' and 'volatile' expressions
- From: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at cygnus dot com>
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, msnyder at cygnus dot com, fnasser at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 16:55:02 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFA] New tests for 'const' and 'volatile' expressions
- Organization: Red Hat , Inc. - Toronto
- References: <200111140354.VAA24497@duracef.shout.net>
Michael Elizabeth Chastain wrote:
> It goes down smoothly with my flock of compilers (gcc 2.95.3, gcc 3.0.2,
> gcc gcc-3_0-branch, gcc HEAD). And when I run it on the 5.1 branch,
> it does its job and gives FAILs. I think it's nifty.
Thanks for the tests!
I wonder why there are failures...
Isn't 5.1 after Michael Snyder's September changes?
Red Hat - Toronto E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300
Toronto, Ontario M4P 2C9