This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC/RFA] gdb extension for Harvard architectures
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at cygnus dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: Jim Blandy <jimb at cygnus dot com>, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 12:25:39 -0800
- Subject: Re: [RFC/RFA] gdb extension for Harvard architectures
- Organization: Red Hat
- References: <3BB4D843.A92818B9@cygnus.com> <3BB512A9.firstname.lastname@example.org> <3BB5195F.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <3BBA2DC9.email@example.com> <3BBA3B03.B864ABE0@cygnus.com> <3BBA54AE.firstname.lastname@example.org> <3BBCB371.27C6@redhat.com> <3BBCC2D9.email@example.com> <3BC1E3C2.C2E38EFF@cygnus.com> <3BC405E5.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andrew Cagney wrote:
> > Thanks!
> > OK -- so where do we stand? Are you OK with this patch going in?
> > To be refined later as necessary?
> I'm ok with the current set of changes (need to contact David Taylor
> though). The debate is about the semantics of a type cast and that
> depends on this change being present.
> While this is happening, can I suggest cleaning things up a little -
> stray +/- blank lines, coding standard and some missing ChangeLog
> entries (TYPE_AS_TYPE?).
After some delay, I'm ready to resubmit this, with clean-ups.
Since it's been so long (and this thread is so long too), I'll
start a new thread.