This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Patch for --cd=... bug and for reading .gdbinit in exec dir
- To: sinisa at mysql dot com
- Subject: Re: Patch for --cd=... bug and for reading .gdbinit in exec dir
- From: "Eli Zaretskii" <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 21:34:59 +0200
- CC: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
> From: Sinisa Milivojevic <email@example.com>
> Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 20:00:22 +0200
> I have made a patch for gdb/main.c, that accomplishes the following
> * If --cd=... directive is then directory is changed first, and then
> .gdbinit is stated
> * If there is no .gdbinit in current directory and executable /
> symfile is specified, directory where executable resides is tested
> for the presence of .gdbinit. If it is different from the one in
> $HOME it is read and executed.
I think these changes need to be described in the docs (gdb.texinfo).