This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfa/testsuite/mi] More timeout fixes
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: [rfa/testsuite/mi] More timeout fixes
- From: Mark Kettenis <kettenis at science dot uva dot nl>
- Date: 02 Nov 2001 00:03:01 +0100
- Cc: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <20011027020350.A3935@nevyn.them.org> <3BE0C1F4.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20011101094528.A28348@nevyn.them.org> <3BE1A26F.email@example.com>
Andrew Cagney <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> FYI, for just mi, I'm seeing the below and it takes probably a minute.
As an aside, is somebody working on fixing those FAILs? The
"<fullfilename>":6 failures seem to be related to a bug in
linespec.c:decode_line_1(). That function is really badly structured,
and I'm not sure how to fix this issue without breaking it in another
way. I probably have to stare at it a little longer.
I haven't looked at the other FAILs though.