This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] OpenRISC support for opcodes
- To: Johan Rydberg <johan dot rydberg at netinsight dot se>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] OpenRISC support for opcodes
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 21:37:19 -0400
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com,GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <3AE5AC52.5B3BA916@netinsight.se>
Johan Rydberg wrote:
> * openrisc-asm.c: New file.
> * openrisc-desc.c: Likewise.
> * openrisc-desc.h: Likewise.
> * openrisc-dis.c: Likewise.
> * openrisc-ibld.c: Likewise.
> * openrisc-opc.c: Likewise.
> * openrisc-opc.h: Likewise.
FYI, these file names clash on an 8.3 system.
While GDB only insists on files used by native DJGPP/MINGW builds being
8.3 compliant, it does still ask people adding non- 8.3 compliant files
to ensure that those files are renamed to something 8.3 compliant using
If you're wondering, opcodes updates are instantly included in a GDB