This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfa] Printf debugging output in lin-lwp.c
- To: msnyder at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: [rfa] Printf debugging output in lin-lwp.c
- From: Mark Kettenis <kettenis at wins dot uva dot nl>
- Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 21:06:28 +0200
- CC: gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, cagney at cygnus dot com, kevinb at cygnus dot com
- References: <3AEDAF16.8D27C455@cygnus.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 11:29:42 -0700
From: Michael Snyder <email@example.com>
Mark, how about this?
Looks good to me (except for the formatting of the ChangeLog entry :-)).
[In reply to your other mail]
Well, I figured we would from time to time need some similar
printf/debug code in thread-db too. As for it not being
linux-specific, that was the original hope, but I don't
really imagine it happening anytime soon.
I think a seperate switch for debug code in thread-db would be