This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFA: abstract C++ ABI dependencies
- To: Daniel Berlin <dan at www dot cgsoftware dot com>
- Subject: Re: RFA: abstract C++ ABI dependencies
- From: Jim Blandy <jimb at zwingli dot cygnus dot com>
- Date: 24 Apr 2001 20:28:49 -0500
- Cc: Jim Blandy <jimb at cygnus dot com>, David Taylor <taylor at candd dot org>,<gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com>, Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Daniel Berlin <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > > *NONE* of these files initialize the rtti_type field within the
> > > cp_abi_ops structure; they all let it default to 0.
> This is normal, actually.
> gnuv-2's rtti type is broken
> Until the HP stuff is verified to work, it avoids problems.
Right, but I'm trying to post a patch which changes the behavior of
GDB as little as possible. Further changes, even good ones, should be
posted as separate patches.