This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: abstract C++ ABI dependencies
- To: <green at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: abstract C++ ABI dependencies
- From: Jim Blandy <jimb at zwingli dot cygnus dot com>
- Date: 24 Apr 2001 18:40:30 -0500
- Cc: "Jim Blandy" <jimb at cygnus dot com>, <gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com>
- References: <NEBBKJDPKLNNENPPIHCPCEJILBAA.email@example.com>
"Anthony Green" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Jim wrote in gdb/jv-typeprint.c:
> > ! is_full_physname_constructor =
> > is_constructor_name (physname) != 0 || is_destructor_name (physname) != 0;
> Actually, it didn't look exactly like that. My mailer is munging it because
> it was too long. The patch is fine by me as long as the formatting is
> I also find "is_constructor_name (physname) || is_destructor_name
> (physname)" easier to read, but to each his own...
I've fixed this; I'll post a revised patch soon.