This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
RE: abstract C++ ABI dependencies
- To: "Jim Blandy" <jimb at cygnus dot com>, <gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Subject: RE: abstract C++ ABI dependencies
- From: "Anthony Green" <green at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 12:28:34 -0700
- Reply-To: <green at redhat dot com>
Jim wrote in gdb/jv-typeprint.c:
> ! is_full_physname_constructor =
> is_constructor_name (physname) != 0 || is_destructor_name (physname) != 0;
Actually, it didn't look exactly like that. My mailer is munging it because
it was too long. The patch is fine by me as long as the formatting is
I also find "is_constructor_name (physname) || is_destructor_name
(physname)" easier to read, but to each his own...