This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] New solib function: discard all solib symbols.
- To: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: [RFA] New solib function: discard all solib symbols.
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 14:35:18 -0700
- CC: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Organization: Red Hat
- References: <3ADCAC58.39B9F204@cygnus.com> <1010417211529.ZM1447@ocotillo.lan>
Kevin Buettner wrote:
> On Apr 17, 1:49pm, Michael Snyder wrote:
> > The purpose of this function is actually for handling shared libs on remote targets,
> > but I figured it might be useful as a user command (complementary to the "sharedlib"
> > command which loads all solib symbols).
> > 2001-04-17 Michael Snyder <email@example.com>
> > * solib.c (no_shared_libraries): New function. Discard all symbols
> > from shared libraries.
> > (_initialize_solib): Add command "nosharedlibrary" as complement
> > to the command "sharedlibrary". Unloads symbols for all solibs.
> This looks fine to me with the exception of the following bit...
> > + add_com ("nosharedlibrary", class_files, no_shared_libraries,
> > + "Unload all shared object library symbols except .");
> I don't understand the "except ." part.
Oops. Sorry, meant to take that out.
I'll check it in after cleanup.