This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] New solib function: discard all solib symbols.
- To: Michael Snyder <msnyder at cygnus dot com>, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: [RFA] New solib function: discard all solib symbols.
- From: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 14:15:29 -0700
- References: <3ADCAC58.39B9F204@cygnus.com>
On Apr 17, 1:49pm, Michael Snyder wrote:
> The purpose of this function is actually for handling shared libs on remote targets,
> but I figured it might be useful as a user command (complementary to the "sharedlib"
> command which loads all solib symbols).
> 2001-04-17 Michael Snyder <email@example.com>
> * solib.c (no_shared_libraries): New function. Discard all symbols
> from shared libraries.
> (_initialize_solib): Add command "nosharedlibrary" as complement
> to the command "sharedlibrary". Unloads symbols for all solibs.
This looks fine to me with the exception of the following bit...
> + add_com ("nosharedlibrary", class_files, no_shared_libraries,
> + "Unload all shared object library symbols except .");
I don't understand the "except ." part.