This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA]: Fix TUI to build and run
- To: Stephane Carrez <Stephane dot Carrez at worldnet dot fr>
- Subject: Re: [RFA]: Fix TUI to build and run
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 12:44:53 -0400
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <3ABE08B0.9415328C@worldnet.fr>
I hope you realise this is a political and not a technical question.
Anyway, ignoring the politics ... :-)
The code contains a number extern additions in C files vis:
> diff -u -p -r1.5 tui.c
> --- tui.c 2000/12/15 01:01:51 1.5
> +++ tui.c 2001/03/25 16:55:30
> +extern Function *old_rl_getc_function;
Just keep in mind that MI/libgdb are ment to eventually replace all
those TUIDO macros.
Anyway, on to the politics, nuff sitting on the fence. Could I suggest:
o taging the GDB sources
before anything goes in
o checking out a separate
tree and then merging
/ committing the changes
For instance, the patch to zap
the __STDC__ stuff could
be separated out.
Beyond that, assume you've got a licence to kill.