This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Add i386-nat.o to NATDEPFILES for FreeBSD
- To: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add i386-nat.o to NATDEPFILES for FreeBSD
- From: Mark Kettenis <kettenis at science dot uva dot nl>
- Date: 16 Apr 2001 14:35:17 +0200
- Cc: gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, Bruce Grisham <bruce at accumatics dot com>
- References: <1010412185308.ZM17316@ocotillo.lan>
Kevin Buettner <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I've just checked in the patch below. i386-nat.o is needed in order to
> pick up the various hw watchpoint functions.
> Thanks to Bruce Grisham for bringing this problem to my attention.
> * config/i386/fbsd.mh (NATDEPFILES): Add i386-nat.o.
Thanks Kevin, looks like I forgot about the changes I made to
config/i386/fbsd.mh when checking the stuff in.