This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Add dependency of gdb on tcl/tk libraries
- To: "John R. Moore" <jmoore at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Add dependency of gdb on tcl/tk libraries
- From: Keith Seitz <keiths at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 12:22:14 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com>
On Fri, 13 Apr 2001, John R. Moore wrote:
> > Like I said, be paranoid: tell us that you have JUST gdb (no insight,
> > tcl, tk, ...) and tried this and it works. (I know it will, but...)
> Ok, built and tested... no problems. -- John Approval?
Good. Well, I don't know who this falls to, but since it is in
gdbtk-specific areas of gdb, I approve unless Andrew or someone else