This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Add dependency of gdb on tcl/tk libraries
- To: Keith Seitz <keiths at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Add dependency of gdb on tcl/tk libraries
- From: "John R. Moore" <jmoore at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 11:44:03 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: gdb-patches <gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com>
On Fri, 13 Apr 2001, Keith Seitz wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Apr 2001, John R. Moore wrote:
> > > However, to be safe... John, have you/can you check out the gdb module
> > > (without Insight) and tried this? Does it cause any additional problems
> > > (TCL_DEPS, TK_DEPS, etc should all be blank).
> Like I said, be paranoid: tell us that you have JUST gdb (no insight,
> tcl, tk, ...) and tried this and it works. (I know it will, but...)
Ok, built and tested... no problems. -- John Approval?