This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Add dependency of gdb on tcl/tk libraries
- To: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Add dependency of gdb on tcl/tk libraries
- From: Keith Seitz <keiths at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 08:18:53 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: jmoore at redhat dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
On Fri, 13 Apr 2001, Fernando Nasser wrote:
> How will this work when/if we ever allow the use of the system's
> installed Tcl/Tk, instead of the built ones? That is our goal for quite
> some time.
Presumably we won't be modifying the system's installed versions of
Of course, the configury would tell us where the library is found, so we
just use that directory instead of the hardcoded one.