This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Make completions almost instantaneous
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Make completions almost instantaneous
- From: Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 15:45:54 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at cygnus dot com>, <gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com>
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
Daniel Berlin writes:
> Elena Zannoni <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > Ok, Approved. Please check it in. Just to be anal, I ran the
> > testsuite on solaris w/o seeing any regressions.
> Elena, would you be so kind as to check it in?
> My symtab.c on this branch has gratuitous whitespace changes right
> now (from the previous experimentation), in addition to some unrelated
> changes i'm about to submit, so I can't just check out a new copy.
> > Nice catch.
> > Thanks
> > Elena
What's the status Dan, do you still want me to check this in?