This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFA: patch to ignore C++ method conversion errors
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: RFA: patch to ignore C++ method conversion errors
- From: nsd at cygnus dot com
- Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 20:00:59 -0500
>There is a file in gdb called wrapper.c which is supposed to be the
>home for longjmp free versions of standard gdb functions.
Has an interface like this already been considered?
IGNORE_EXCEPTIONS (QUIET, RETURN_MASK_ERROR,
do stuff here);
IGNORE_EXCEPTIONS would be a macro that does the necessary setjmp magic,
with calls into top.c to reduce inline code size.
- no need to implement and document wrapper functions
- no need to check wrapper.h for longjmp-free versions
- possibly smaller code size due to omission of wrapper functions,
though the inline code could outweigh that effect
Anyway, I'll go ahead and change my patch to use wrapper.c; thanks for
pointing it out.