This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: PATCH/RFA: regerror link error
- To: Todd Whitesel <toddpw at windriver dot com>
- Subject: Re: PATCH/RFA: regerror link error
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 13:56:59 +1000
- CC: Philippe De Muyter <phdm at macqel dot be>, "gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com" <gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Organization: Cygnus Solutions
- References: <200003280329.TAA16525@alabama.wrs.com>
Todd Whitesel wrote:
> > > * gnu-regex.c (regerror): Function renamed from `__regerror'.
> > The change is fine. It's already in the official glibc.
> The -exact- change??
> Is 'regerror' part of the defined API? I sure hope so. (If it's not, then
> removing the underscores means a new potential namespace conflict.)
> Todd Whitesel
> toddpw @ windriver.com
I believe the change was identical: