This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC] Better apropos patch
- To: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Better apropos patch
- From: Daniel Berlin <dan at cgsoftware dot com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 13:08:42 -0800 (PST)
- cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
Oh, i know it's not.
I also have no changelog or comments.
I wanted to make sure nobody saw anything immediately wrong with my method
(IE Some odd thing that would make the way i search the command lists not
work properly, or something), and that the general format of the output
On Wed, 22 Mar 2000, Fernando Nasser wrote:
> Daniel Berlin wrote:
> > Won't double print, works *much* faster, properly displays prefixes.
> > Let me know what you guys think.
> Thanks for doing this Daniel. I am eager to incorporate it.
> It seems that your patch is not in GNU style though
> (unless the diff "> " are distorting it).
> Can you double check it?
> Fernando Nasser
> Red Hat, Inc. - Toronto E-Mail: email@example.com
> 2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300 Tel: 416-482-2661 ext. 311
> Toronto, Ontario M4P 2C9 Fax: 416-482-6299