This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFA: tm-nbsd.h: define IN_SOLIB_CALL_TRAMPOLINE
- To: jtc at redback dot com
- Subject: Re: RFA: tm-nbsd.h: define IN_SOLIB_CALL_TRAMPOLINE
- From: Mark Kettenis <kettenis at wins dot uva dot nl>
- Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 00:46:47 +0100
- CC: gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <email@example.com>
From: firstname.lastname@example.org (J.T. Conklin)
Date: 21 Mar 2000 12:21:39 -0800
I submit the enclosed patch for approval. This allows programs linked
with shared libraries to be debugged on a.out-based NetBSD targets.
2000-03-21 J.T. Conklin <email@example.com>
* tm-nbsd.h (IN_SOLIB_CALL_TRAMPOLINE): Define if not
Keeping in mind that one day we'll multi-arch the i386, wouldn't it be
better to have a function that does the trampoline detection?