This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Add change-log variables to more MI files
- To: ac131313 at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add change-log variables to more MI files
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at delorie dot com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 04:32:06 -0500 (EST)
- CC: gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <38CDC788.D9C8FE12@cygnus.com>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
> I've checked in the attatched. It should help keep ChangeLog entries
> + # Local variables:
> + # change-log-default-name: "ChangeLog-mi"
> + # End:
You _are_ aware that ChangeLog and ChangeLog-mi both map to the same
name "changelo" when truncated to 8+3 limits, right?
Is it conceivable to rename ChangeLog-mi to ChangeLog.mi or