This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix C++ overloading, add support for seeing through references.
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix C++ overloading, add support for seeing through references.
- From: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 18:17:27 -0800
- CC: GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Organization: Core Tools, Apple Computer
- References: <38CCBD3A.35459C1C@cygnus.com>
- Reply-To: shebs at apple dot com
Andrew Cagney wrote:
> I've committed the attatched from Daniel Berlin (except for minor
> edits). It has a very interesting effect on the arm-elf -> arm-sim
> testsuite results:
Yup, that's why I was excited to have these changes in! (I know, only the
geekiest of geeks would be excited about testsuite passes...) I'd like
to vote a big thanks to Dan Berlin for doing this work - it will make
a real difference to our C++ users.
(Now we just need someone to tweak the expected testsuite results... :-) )