This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: `long double' support for ix86 targets
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: `long double' support for ix86 targets
- From: Jim Kingdon <kingdon at redhat dot com>
- Date: 03 Mar 2000 11:25:55 -0800
- Newsgroups: cygnus.patches.gdb
- Organization: Cygnus Solutions
- References: <200003031531.e23FV8T00285@delius.kettenis.local>
> Kevin's changes to findvar.c:extract_floating() and store_floating()
> together with some further analysis have convinced me that for all but
> one ix86 targets 96-bit long doubles of type &floatformat_i387_ext are
> the right thing.
That analysis looks sound to me.
Unless you get some feedback from others, I'd go with that patch.