This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Top level MAINTAINERS file
- To: BINUTILS Patches <binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>, GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Top level MAINTAINERS file
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 10:14:25 +1100
- Organization: Cygnus Solutions
I'd like to propose the addition of a top-level (src/MAINTAINERS) file
that contains pointers for what to do with all those top-level files
(config.*, ltconfig, *).
An initial stab would just be just the paragraph:
``Firstly submit patches to change any of these files to the official
file maintainer and then the local mailing lists
Why suggest this? Well, for one reason I can never remember what to do
with those files :-)