This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Add support for WinCE toolchains
- To: jtc at redback dot com
- Subject: Re: Add support for WinCE toolchains
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 15:50:57 -0800
- CC: gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
: >>>>> "Nick" == Nick Clifton <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
: Nick> May I have permission to apply the following patch please ? It adds
: Nick> support for toolchains which are targeted at Microsoft's WinCE
: Nick> execution environment. For the moment this means the sh-pe, mips-pe
: Nick> and arm-wince-pe toolchains.
: Perhaps a stupid question, but why are the sh and mips winCE ports
: <arch>-pe, while the arm port is arm-wince-pe?
Because there is another arm-pe port already in existance which is
incompatible with the WinCE binaries. Thus if you configure with
--target=arm-pe you will get a different toolchain to configuring with