This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[FYI] include/dis-asm.h: read_memory_func signature changed
- To: BINUTILS Patches <binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>, GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: [FYI] include/dis-asm.h: read_memory_func signature changed
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 11:13:02 +1100
- Organization: Cygnus Solutions
1.1 (rth 03-May-99): int (*read_memory_func)
1.10 (amodra 21-Feb-00): PARAMS ((bfd_vma memaddr,
bfd_byte *myaddr, unsigned int length,
1.1 (rth 03-May-99): struct disassemble_info
just changed (that was just ``int length''). This affects
gdb/gdbarch.[hc] and probably a few other places.
(for binutils) If the include directory is being changed a heads-up on
the gdb side (firstname.lastname@example.org) wouldn't hurt.