This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [PATCH-DEJAGNU] Force DMAP2 register when running d10v tests
- To: Jonathan Larmour <jlarmour at redhat dot co dot uk>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH-DEJAGNU] Force DMAP2 register when running d10v tests
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 11:59:25 +1100
- CC: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at zembu dot com>, binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Organization: Cygnus Solutions
- References: <38ABC120.2BF81A6F@cygnus.com> <email@example.com> <38AC4BC6.BA20C5CA@redhat.co.uk>
Jonathan Larmour wrote:
> Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> > Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 20:36:32 +1100
> > From: Andrew Cagney <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > I don't see anyone objecting to the test. I'm just what the commit
> > policy for this part of the repository is.
> > dejagnu is not part of the binutils, so you don't need to ask for
> > approval from the binutils maintainers to make a change there.
> > I don't know how the dejagnu maintainer is, or even if there is one.
> I think official dejagnu development is now happening at SourceForge:
Ok. I've committed the change to the local branch and sent it to the