This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFC: Patch to arm-tdep.c -- Register flavors
- To: Scott Bambrough <scottb at netwinder dot org>
- Subject: Re: RFC: Patch to arm-tdep.c -- Register flavors
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 14:12:23 +1100
- CC: GDB Patches <gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Organization: Cygnus Solutions
- References: <38A9C3F4.20C62065@cygnus.com> <38A9E368.E309E33C@netwinder.org>
Scott Bambrough wrote:
> I have a couple of minor nits:
> Could you submit a unified diff instead of the context diff. It would be easier
> to read. Personally I prefer diff -up.
FWIW, both unified and context diffs are acceptable as patch submittions
While I might personally prefer context diffs (showing my age?) I get to
read and accept both.