This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
- To: gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Remove gdb.base/annota2.exp
- From: Jim Kingdon <kingdon at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 00:40:13 -0500
Some time ago, gdb.base/annota2.exp got copied to gdb.c++/annota2.exp.
However (due to oversight?), gdb.base/annota2.exp didn't get deleted
and in the meantime various bugfixes have been applied to
gdb.c++/annota2.exp and not gdb.base/annota2.exp. Here's a suggested
ChangeLog entry for doing it now (I'm not submitting a diff, as there
are no changes other than deleting the file).
Perhaps this is an artifact of the way that GDB is moved over to
cvs.sourceware.com? If so, the fix might be different...
2000-01-01 Jim Kingdon <http://developer.redhat.com/>
* gdb.base/annota2.exp: Removed; gdb.c++/annota2.exp has all
the good bits from gdb.base/annota2.exp.