This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFA: test suite fixes
- To: jimb at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: RFA: test suite fixes
- From: Stan Shebs <shebs at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 16:18:10 -0800
- CC: gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 15:27:37 -0500 (EST)
From: Jim Blandy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'd like to commit this to devo. Any comments?
Makes sense to me, although I'm curious about why nobody has seen this
before. Or have they, and just ignored the failures? Which remote
target is doing this?
1999-12-21 Jim Blandy <email@example.com>
* gdb.base/break.exp ("breakpoint line number"): Make sure the
default source file is set properly before running this test.
* gdb.base/break.exp ("stub continue"): Fix pattern.