This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: (patch) hpjyg07: include/hp-symtab.h
- To: Jimmy Guo <guo at cup dot hp dot com>
- Subject: Re: (patch) hpjyg07: include/hp-symtab.h
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 01:35:29 -0700
- cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>you
> This patch is sent to both gdb-patches and binutils.
> 1999-11-03 Jimmy Guo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * hp-symtab.h (HP_LANGUAGE_FORTRAN): Declare, replaces
I don't see the point behind making this change. Also note that it will
break gdb unless you change hp-psymtab-read.c at the same time.
Why are you making this change?