This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: (patch) hpjyg17: gdb testsuite compiler.c(c)
- To: guo at cup dot hp dot com
- Subject: Re: (patch) hpjyg17: gdb testsuite compiler.c(c)
- From: Stan Shebs <shebs at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 21:19:47 -0800
- CC: gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 12:22:47 -0800 (PST)
From: Jimmy Guo <email@example.com>
This patch moves compiler.c / compiler.cc to testsuite/lib/, and
modifies gdb.exp (get_compiler_info) to locate these two files from
$srcdir/lib/ instead of $srcdir/$subdir.
The reason for this change is to eliminate multiple copies of these two
files from existing (or future) test suite directories.
When applying this patch, please also remove existing compiler.c(c)
files from testsuite/gdb.* and testsuite/gdb.*/gdb.*/. Thanks.
Thanks very much! I've committed this to the repository.