This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: (patch) hpjyg06: hp-psymtab-read.c etc.
- To: Jim Blandy <jimb at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: (patch) hpjyg06: hp-psymtab-read.c etc.
- From: Jimmy Guo <guo at cup dot hp dot com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 14:28:03 -0800 (PST)
- cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On 9 Nov 1999, Jim Blandy wrote:
>I approve the `default_main'-related changes (defs.h and symtab.c).
>I'm not really the maintainer of source.c and blockframe.c, but they
>look fine to me. But I'd rather that default_main were named
>"main_function_name". If debug info sets it, it's not the default any
It's alright if default_main is named main_function_name ... rather than
I reengineer the patches (hpjyg06 and hpjyg11 - hp-symtab-read.c), how
about making this small change after these two patches are applied? If
they don't show up in next week's snapshot (suppose the above two
patches will be there) I can submit a patch for this rename as well.
- Jimmy Guo, email@example.com