This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: FYI: testsuite/gdb.base/funcargs.exp pattern rewrite
- To: Stan Shebs <shebs at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: FYI: testsuite/gdb.base/funcargs.exp pattern rewrite
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1999 10:54:41 +1100
- CC: gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Organization: Cygnus Solutions
- References: <199911072346.PAA07308@andros.cygnus.com>
Stan Shebs wrote:
> This is great, thanks! gdb_expect_list should be the standard way to
> handle matches on any multi-line output from GDB.
BTW, another one that could probably do with further review is
maint.exp: print objfile. JimB (I think) significantly improved it.
Unfortunatly, it can still timeout when you get very long directory