This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [firstname.lastname@example.org: threads RH6/Sparc vs. GDB]
- To: kingdon at redhat dot com (Jim Kingdon)
- Subject: Re: [email@example.com: threads RH6/Sparc vs. GDB]
- From: hjl at lucon dot org (H.J. Lu)
- Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 08:14:49 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, robertl at sco dot com
> The following looks OK to me (well, I haven't looked into the ptrace
> header lossage stuff but I can tell you we are shipping a similar
May I suggest to hold any Linuxthreads patches for the time being?
I have a patch which will make most of them obsolete. I will send
a patch after the i387 issue is resolved. I don't want to add more
to the backlog of Linux related patches.