This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: RFA: gdb/i386-linux-nat.c
- To: David Taylor <taylor at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: RFA: gdb/i386-linux-nat.c
- From: Jim Blandy <jimb at cygnus dot com>
- Date: 11 Oct 1999 19:50:31 -0500
- Cc: gdb-patches at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <199910111530.LAA08913@texas.cygnus.com>
> The following change needs to be made to fill_fpregset and
> supply_fpregset in i386-linux-nat.c:
> * i386-linux-nat.c (supply_fpregset, fill_fpregset): copy
> from/to start of fpregsetp not start of st_space as the first
> stuff we copy is the FP control registers not the actual FP values.
> Okay to commit?
I wish there were a test that caught this problem, but since GDB can't
print FP variables in registers on the x86 anyway, it's a little
difficult to write a portable test that shows this off.