Re: Trackers in bugzilla

I don't know that there really is a correct state for these. For instance:
- a tracker bug covering a new task (and sub-tasks) might as well be open until the work is largely done
- for closed, well fixed/wontfix are arbitrary
Andrew

Stepan Kasal wrote:
Hello,
  I noticed that the tracker bugs in sourceware bugzilla (listed on
bugzilla/index.html) are not all in the same state:
1) some of them are RESOLVED WONTFIX
2) some RESOLVED FIXED
3) some NEW

Do I gather correctly that RESOLVED WONTFIX is the correct state?

Stepan