This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the frysk project.
Re: Updated LinuxX8664Syscall list and testExecSyscall mystery
- From: Andrew Cagney <cagney at redhat dot com>
- To: Mark Wielaard <mwielaar at redhat dot com>
- Cc: frysk at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 13:38:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: Updated LinuxX8664Syscall list and testExecSyscall mystery
- References: <email@example.com>
Mark Wielaard wrote:
Hi,Yes, Sami did much research before being forced to settle on this
approach, the best of a number of alternatives :-)
I updated the LinuxX8664Syscall list and enabled the audit test for this
2006-09-21 Mark Wielaard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* LinuxX8664Syscall.java (syscallList): Updated with audit results.
* TestSyscallsWithAudit.java (testLinuxEMT64): Enable test.
It would be nice if we could use libaudit for generating the syscall
lists at runtime. But it seems it doesn't give us the argument types.