This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the frysk project.
checked in DwarfDie.isInlinedFunction
- From: Adam Jocksch <ajocksch at redhat dot com>
- To: frysk <frysk at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 16:44:45 -0600
- Subject: checked in DwarfDie.isInlinedFunction
I've checked in my previous patch to DwarfDie.java. I also added a line
to TestDwfl.java, but I have left it commented out for now as I'm not
sure of how wise it would be to include code that relies on whether or
not a function is inlined.
2006-09-18 Adam Jocksch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* DwarfDie.java (isInlinedFunction): New.
* cni/DwarfDie.cxx (is_inline_func): New.
* tests/TestDwfl.java (testGetDie): Added commented out line to test
isInlinedFunction, do not want to enable this right now until we
are sure it does not break the build.