This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the frysk project.
Re: Patch: minor efficiency improvement in Host
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <cagney at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Frysk Hackers <frysk at sourceware dot org>
- Date: 11 Sep 2006 10:41:22 -0600
- Subject: Re: Patch: minor efficiency improvement in Host
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <450574DD.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Andrew" == Andrew Cagney <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Andrew> this works around a bug in gcj; it has been found to corrupt final
Andrew> parameters used in nested classes.
Ok. I will back it out.
But FYI: I did a 'make check' and didn't see an error.
And, AFAIK there is no bug in GCC bugzilla for this.