Re: is UNW_REMOTE_ONLY in-dispensable fro Frysk

Wu Zhou wrote:
UNW_REMOTE_ONLY is causing some trouble for us to work on ppc64 porting of libunwind. I am thinking over if it is in-dispensable for Frysk.
I don't think it is in-dispensable, however, it is correct on principle - this code has no need to do native unwinding - and it lets us avoid a number of ongoing issues where the native-unwind defined symbols that clashed with libgcj.

Rick and Adam can fill in the details.

Perhaps something to discuss on the libunwind list?

Andrew

If it is not, could we remove this option from configure.ac?

Regards
- Wu Zhou