This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the frysk project.
Re: is UNW_REMOTE_ONLY in-dispensable fro Frysk
- From: Andrew Cagney <cagney at redhat dot com>
- To: Wu Zhou <woodzltc at cn dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: frysk at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 09:35:05 -0400
- Subject: Re: is UNW_REMOTE_ONLY in-dispensable fro Frysk
- References: <4504E379.email@example.com>
Wu Zhou wrote:
UNW_REMOTE_ONLY is causing some trouble for us to work on ppc64
porting of libunwind. I am thinking over if it is in-dispensable for
I don't think it is in-dispensable, however, it is correct on principle
- this code has no need to do native unwinding - and it lets us avoid a
number of ongoing issues where the native-unwind defined symbols that
clashed with libgcj.
Rick and Adam can fill in the details.
Perhaps something to discuss on the libunwind list?
If it is not, could we remove this option from configure.ac?
- Wu Zhou