This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the frysk project.
Why does frysk have so many configure scripts?
- From: Stepan Kasal <kasal at ucw dot cz>
- To: frysk at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 18:34:56 +0200
- Subject: Why does frysk have so many configure scripts?
- Organization: <><
frysk-core, frysg-gui, etc, are treated as autonomous sub-packages,
each having its own configure.ac. Why is that?
I can imagine several reasons:
1) There is (or will be) a need to build the individual parts
2) The configure.ac might be too different.
3) historic reasons
I will be grateful for any info.