This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the frysk project.
question about Proc.java
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Frysk Hackers <frysk at sourceware dot org>
- Date: 07 Sep 2006 08:50:27 -0600
- Subject: question about Proc.java
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
I was digging through Proc.java last night and I found this:
public String getCmdLine ()
argv = sendrecCmdLine ();
protected abstract String sendrecCmdLine ();
private String argv;
I think something is weird here ... arg is not used anywhere else in
Proc. It could just be deleted.
There are a number of instances of this in this file. Were these
intended to be caches?
If not, why not simply dispense with the wrappers and have getCmdLine
(et al) be abstract?